Gregory Maven Backpack Spectrum Blue
Sold and shipped by Rolling Luggage
This item is being sold & shipped by Rolling Luggage
About Rolling Luggage
Rolling Luggage was started in 1995 with the first store opening at Heathrow Airport Terminal 1. From there, we expanded into the other Heathrow terminals, and then beyond, to Gatwick, Stansted, Manchester airports and beyond. We now have over 20 stores in the UK, Ireland, Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, Macau and Australia. We have a number of offices around the world, but the largest office is in the UK at Stockley Park, just on the outskirts of Heathrow Airport.
We are experts in selecting for our customers the best luggage and bag brands in the world, from well-known brands like Samsonite and Tumi, to up and coming ones like Lipault and American Tourister.
Standard home Delivery Free for orders over £100
Within 3-4 working days
Standard delivery is FREE on orders of £100 and over, and available on the following brands: Samsonite, American Tourister, Hartmann, Lipault and Gregory. Standard shipping does not guarantee the date of arrival. If you are ordering TUMI products, please consult the TUMI home delivery section.
Within 7-12 working days
TUMI standard delivery is FREE and applies to TUMI products. Standard delivery does not guarantee the date of arrival. Please note: TUMI products are shipped separately. If your order includes both TUMI products and other brands, your TUMI order will be shipped within 7-12 working days. Other brands will be shipped within 7 working days. Express delivery is not available for TUMI products or for orders which combine TUMI products with other brands.
Collection from UPS Access Point™ Free for orders over £100
Within 3-4 working days
Picking up your ordered products at a UPS Access Point™ near you is free for orders over £100. You will be informed by email as soon as your package arrives and it will be available for collection at the Access Point for up to 14 days. We cannot guarantee a specific date of arrival.
Collection in store Free
Within 3-4 working days
Place your order online and collect it from your chosen store. Collection times may vary depending on stock availability. You can choose this option and your preferred store by clicking the ‘Collection from Store’ button, or select this option during the ‘shipping’ part of the checkout process.
Brexit delivery impact: shipping times will be delayed by at least 1 week due to extra custom checks.
More information on delivery options can be found here.
Returns & Refunds
You may return unused merchandise provided you meet the rules described in the Rolling Luggage policy on Right of Retraction.
You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.
For more information on returns and refunds for all brands including TUMI, please consult the Returns Policy, or to exercise your right of retraction, please follow the returns procedure found here.
|Material||Body: 100D high density nylon & 210D high density nylon|
|Dimensions||37 x 74 x 26 cm|
|Rain Cover Weight||0.093 kg|
|Max. Carry||22.7 kg|
About the collection
Delivering a lightweight and comfortable pack, the Maven 55 and its FreeFloat dynamic hipbelt doesn’t compromise support for the weight. For overnight to multi-day trips, the lightweight package is completed with an included raincover.
Product reviews are managed by a third party to verify authenticity and compliance with our ratings and reviews guidelines.
We want to know what you think of the products you’ve tried, bought, know and love. We clearly indicate which reviews are posted by a consumer that has purchased the product (verified buyer) and which review was written by a staff member of our organization. (staff expert). Reviews that we could not verify will not have any badge.
We do not pay for product reviews.
When writing a review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Be objective
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it
- Provide insightful, helpful details about why you like or dislike the product and avoid vacuous statements
Your review may be excluded if it violates review guidelines or contains any of the following types of content:
- Inappropriate comments (aggressive, threatening, trolling, etc. ) profanities discriminatory language or hate speech, or other language not suitable for the public
- Irrelevant opinions that are not linked to our products
- If content contains an actionable request about an order and the customer included contact information in their review
- If content has a definitive price of the reviewed product
- If content contains personally identifiable information
- If content contains websites, hyperlinks, URLs, etc. that do not belong to our brandwebsite
- If content states the name of a store/retailer that does not match the store/retailer listed
- If the language of the review is not written in an official language of the country
- If a reviewer states or implies that they are under the age of 13
- If it appears that a review has been copied/pasted from another source online
We reserve the right not to post your review or to withdraw any posted review for other reasons.